Types of groups and/or activities for which the meeting rooms may be reserved:
- Primarily, the meeting room is intended for library, library-sponsored and library-related programming. Library programs receive first consideration in scheduling meeting room events.
- The meeting rooms may be reserved for use without charge for nonprofit, educational, cultural, and civic organizations. The meeting type is designed to include activities such as discussion groups, panels, lectures, forums, and general organizational meetings.
- Library meeting rooms may not be used for commercial business use. All programs and meetings held in meeting rooms must be free. Fees, dues or donations cannot be charged or solicited. Merchandise or services may not be sold or solicited.
Individual Study Rooms (Available at Centennial Library):
- These rooms may be reserved by private parties.
- There is still no solicitation for merchandise or services (nor may fees dues or donations be charged).
The Complete Meeting Room Policy is available at the Adult Services desk of the Centennial Facility.
All applications to reserve the Meeting Room must be made in person at the Centennial Adult Services desk.