Navigate Up
Sign In
User Login


Skip Navigation LinksMidland County > Departments > Treasurer > Unclaimed Property Over $100


Sums that are over $100 will be relinquished to the State.  Monies that are escheated to the State 
may be claimed from the State Comptroller's Unclaimed Property Division.  
For further information and assistance, you may contact:
Comptroller of Public Accounts Unclaimed Property Division
Research and Correspondence Section
P.O. Box 12019
Austin, Texas 78711-2011
Phone: 1-800-654-3463
Visit the Texas State Comptroller's Web site to search additional unclaimed property databases at
No commercial finder or service is necessary.  However, if you choose to use a commercial service 
charging a fee to help you locate your money, please note that Texas law limits the amount of fees
they may charge to 10 percent of the value of the unclaimed property involved.