marks and brand renewal
Begins August 31, 2021.
The County Clerk’s Office is open for business as usual with a full staff.
- Maintaining Court records for County Commissioners Court, County Court and County Courts at Law
- Recording Vital Statistics
- Issuing Marriage Licenses, Birth Certificates and Death Certificates
- Maintaining Official Public Records
Public Records Search
- Court Records - Subscription available through the Midland County District Clerk’s office. 432-688-4500
- Official Public Records - PUBLIC SEARCH LINK
- $23 Birth certificate
- $21 Death certificate and $4 for each additional copy (in same order)
- Download application and mail the completed application, a notarized copy of your valid driver’s license and payment (money order) or (include a phone number and we will contact you to make a credit card payment over the phone) to: Midland County Clerk, PO Box 1350, Midland, Texas 79702
- $23 for one owner ($0.50 for each additional owner listed)
- Download form and mail the completed notarized application and payment (money order) or (include a phone number and we will contact you to make a credit card payment over the phone) to:
Midland County Clerk, P.O. Box 1350, Midland, TX 79702