Work at the Library
You can apply online to any open positions within the county that are posted.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2 PART-TIME LIBRARY CLERK POSITIONS.
- Bookmobile Clerk - Downtown Library and throughout the community
- Floating Clerk - Centennial Library
Bookmobile Clerk - We are looking for an energetic person who is a safe driver and enjoys working with people of all ages.
Floating Clerk - A floating clerk is a library worker that assists the staff in various departments, filling in when and where he or she is needed. If you are looking to gain library experience in a variety of areas, this is a wonderful opportunity.
Midland County Public Library is a great place to work and we are always looking for industrious, positive, and creative people to add to our library family.
Please fill out the Library Clerk application through the Midland County Human Resources Department.
You can make your job preference (if you have one) known in a cover letter or when you are contacted about an interview. Only the most qualified applicants will be scheduled to interview.
Apply through the Career Opportunities page under Midland County Human Resources page under Part-time Clerk.
- Applications are accepted only for positions that are currently open, up to 5 p.m. of the closing date.
- Midland County conducts pre-employment drug screening for all positions.
- Criminal history checks are run on all applicants.
- If the position requires it, driving records are run and checked.
- Resumes will not be accepted as a substitute for applications but may be attached for additional information.
- Applications and attachments become the property of the Midland County Government and will not be returned to the applicant.