Holds a maximum of 15 people comfortably. Food is allowed; clean up after yourself please.
- Audacity program on the computer
- Computer with Internet access
- Electric piano
- Four rolling tables and ten rolling chairs
- Green screen
- Microphone and four port switchboard
- Soundproof walls
- Two filming lamps
Small Study Room Policy
Midland County Centennial Library study/collaborative spaces are available for use without charge to individuals, nonprofit, educational, cultural and/or civic organizations when they are not in use for Library-sponsored or Library related programming. The study rooms may not be used for commercial or business purposes, must be free of charge, and are tobacco and alcohol-free spaces.
The Library is not responsible for loss or damage to personal materials in conjunction with the use of the library or its equipment.
- Permission to use library spaces is not an endorsement by the Library or Midland County.
- Any individual or organization not complying with all rules and regulations may be denied the use of library rooms in the future.
- In the event of unscheduled closings (i.e., inclement weather), patrons are advised to check the Library website for possible closing information. Closings will also be posted on the Library Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest pages (which are accessible from the Library home page). Patrons may also call our main number at432-742-7400, and / or view local news outlets.
The Library Director will decide questions regarding interpretation of the above regulations.
Availability, Reservations & Cancellations
- Study rooms are available only during normal operating hours. All rooms close 10 minutes before the library.
- New users must register for room use by completing the online Google form. Groups must designate, on the form, a representative/agent who shall be held responsible for the group and the room during its use. Reservations will be accepted from adults (and young adults at librarian discretion).
- Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Any cancellations or changes should be submitted to Library staff immediately. Groups or individuals that cancel meetings without notifying the Library may be denied use of rooms in the future.
- No group may assign its space or reservation to another group.
- Subsequent reservations may be made by phone by the group's representative.
- Utilization of Library rooms must be in full compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations, as well as library policies. Access to any meeting will not be denied or abridged because of race, origin, age, background, views, disability or membership in any group.
- Study Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of four hours per day in order to ensure that other members of the library community have equal opportunity to utilize these resources. Additionally, any person and / or group who is more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled time without calling ahead to cancel or negotiate a new time will forfeit their reservation. Individuals or groups habitually late may forfeit use of the rooms entirely.
- Study Room use must not disrupt the normal use of the Library for patrons who are not part of the study group. Persons using the study rooms are subject to all library rules and regulations.
- If white boards are used, they should be erased before leaving.
- In the event that a person/group brings food and/or drink, all trash must be placed inside the receptacles provided, and any spills, etc., must be cleaned up prior to the responsible person leaving the Library.
- Use of a study room does not permit the distribution of flyers or placement of banners or posters elsewhere in the building, other than Library space that may be designated for the distribution of literature. Any literature must be removed from the room at the end of the meeting.
- No activity may damage the walls, floors, ceiling, furnishings or equipment of the room. The person / organization designated on the application or reservation sheet will be held liable for any damages incurred.
- Study Rooms may not be locked by anyone except a staff member upon request.
Please fill out this online form and call 432-742-7420 to reserve this room.