Above all else, our purpose is to harmonize processes, integrate departments, hire the right people, train leaders, and define and drive the right culture so everyone in the County knows what to do and how to act and feels at home. We also work to:
- Reduce the percentage of new hires that leave during their first days, as well as reduce the time it takes to fill a position.
- Ensure that all employees receive training to ensure compliance.
- Develop supervisory and leadership skills for future sustainability of County operations and to increase skill levels.
- Implement plans that will empower and engage employees.
- Identify organizational strengths and weaknesses.
- Create, plan, and see through employee morale and wellness activities.
- Retrieve, process, and deliver all USPS mail and interoffice mail for those participating departments