Teen Bookmark Contest
One Contest. TWO winners.
One winner will be selected by Midland County Public Libraries' Staff. Another winner will be selected by "Peoples' Choice." Designs will be placed on the Library's web page and social media platforms for the public to vote. Download the Entry Form or pick one up during your next library visit!
Deadline: April 30, 2021 by 6:00pm CST
Questions? Call (432) 742-7445
- Participants must reside in Midland County
- Participants must be age 13-19 by the time of submission
- Illustrations must be original (sized 2 inches x 6 inches). No clip art or licensed images will be accepted
- Submit entries in person at the Youth Services desk (Centennial or Downtown) or via email to Chea Simpson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bookmarks will be judged on creativity
- Winners' artwork will be distributed at Midland County Public Libraries throughout the summer. Winners will be awarded a prize along with copies of their bookmark with the winner's name printed on them