Unclaimed Property Over $100

Sums that are over $100 will be relinquished to the State. Monies that are escheated to the State may be claimed from the State Comptroller's Unclaimed Property Division.  Visit the Texas State Comptroller's website to search additional unclaimed property databases

For further information and assistance, you may contact:
Comptroller of Public Accounts Unclaimed Property Division
Research and Correspondence Section
P.O. Box 12019
Austin, TX 78711-2011
Phone: 800-654-3463

No commercial finder or service is necessary. However, if you choose to use a commercial service charging a fee to help you locate your money, please note that Texas law limits the amount of fees they may charge to 10% of the value of the unclaimed property involved.