Defendants released on personal bond under Pretrial Services supervision are required to attend all scheduled court settings. You will be notified of upcoming hearings at your regular office visit by your Officer.
All court hearings are held in the Midland County Courthouse which is located at:
500 N Loraine
Midland, TX 79701
You must check in with a Pretrial Officer at court. Your court setting notice given by your Officer will indicate which court you are assigned to, as well as the floor it is located on. You will pass through a metal detector, so please do not bring any unnecessary or illegal items with you. Please do not bring children to court with you. Do not be late for court.
Please Remember: Failure to make all scheduled court hearings is a violation of your bond. If you fail to appear, your bond may be forfeited and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Flip flops and tennis shoes are not appropriate foot wear
- Do not wear clothing that is too tight or revealing (no tank tops, halter tops, miniskirts or shorts)
- Practice good hygiene (bathe, comb hair, and brush your teeth)
- Dress in neat and clean clothes (no tee shirts)
- Shave, if you have a full beard, mustache or goatee, trim it
- Wear shoes or boots in good condition (no sandals or flip flops)
- Practice good hygiene (bathe, comb your hair, and brush your teeth)
- Dress in neat and clean clothes (no tee shirts or shorts)
Be On Time
- Leave home early to allow for delays and finding parking
- Remember you will have to pass through a metal detector, do not carry unnecessary or illegal items to court
- Turn off cell phones or any electronic devices you bring
- Do not bring food or drinks into the courtroom
- Be prepared to spend time in court, your case may not be the first to be called