Support the Library
Consider a tax-deductible gift to your library. Midland Public Library has gift and memorial opportunities to support quality library services. Some other ways you can contribute to your library are:
- Donate your time, money, and expertise to your library.
- Honor a friend or relative’s birthday with a book for the library.
- Donate a book... or a whole shelf of books.
- Remember your library in your estate planning.
- Give to the library through your company’s matching program for charitable giving.
Gifts & Memorials
Commemorate a special occasion or remember a loved one with the perfect gift; a donation to the Midland County Public Libraries. Please make checks payable to the Midland County Public Libraries and mail to:
301 W Missouri Avenue
Midland, TX 79701
All donations are tax deductible.
Donations of Used Materials
The Downtown Library at the Plaza (301 W Missouri Ave.) accepts donations during regular business hours. Please bundle large donations in bags or boxes for a smoother drop-off. Do not place donations in the book or media return bins. Library staff is available to assist with unloading materials.
Accepted donations include:
- Books (excluding encyclopedia sets)
- Video games
- Audio Books
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Midland County Public Library Foundation whenever you shop on Amazon Smile and choose Midland County Public Library Foundation as your charity.
AmazonSmile is the same as regular Amazon. Same products, same prices, same service. By enrolling in AmazonSmile and choosing Midland County Public Library Foundation, you help us serve our community.