Rules for Off-Site Attorney
Rules for Off-Site Attorney/Client Video Visitation
• Official attorney visits are not recorded and the conversations are not monitored.
• Attorneys may allow others (e.g., private investigators or aides assisting the attorney in work performed on behalf of the inmate) to visit on their behalf, using the attorney’s Securus account.
• Midland County reserves the right to deny, cancel or terminate a video visit prior to or during a video session based upon attorney or inmate misconduct.
• Visitation is a voluntary event, the Midland County Sheriff’s Office will not compel an inmate to participate in a visit.
Scheduling & Availability:
• All attorney visits must be scheduled at least () hours in advance. Visits should not be scheduled to occur more than seven (7) days in the future.
• Video visits are scheduled in 20 minute blocks, a scheduled attorney visit may not exceed 40 minutes per inmate daily. Special exceptions can be made through Jail Administration in advance. Contact the Facility Administrator at 432-688-4750.
At the time of registration, an attorney must be prepared to provide the following information:
1. Attorney’s Bar Card
2. Attorney’s Official picture ID ( driver’s license)
3. Attorney’s business address
4. Attorney’s telephone contact number
5. Attorney’s email address
• If you experience a problem with the audio or video reception during your visit, please refer to the Securus Video Visitation website www.securustech.net or phone 877-578-3658 for assistance.
• If the inmate is not front of the video terminal at the scheduled time, please contact the MSCO at 432-688-4745.